PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) works on the scheme of “Skill India” which was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on July 15th 2015, this scheme was launched to help the youth in India to specialize in various skills, the main motto of the scheme is to provide aptitude to the Indian youth towards major skills and raise the standard of working and the competence to complete the job.
Students who have enrolled in the scheme will be motivated by giving rewards and provide them quality training and the scheme also intends to increase the employment rate from 4.9% in 2014. This PMKVY scheme has been meticulously implemented in states like Bihar for the dropouts of X/XII skilled and employable
The PMKVY skills are imparted as per the current job requirement measured by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). Currently, there are about 430 jobs roles are being organized by the PMKVY scheme
How the student can enroll for PMKVY:
- This PMKVY scheme created awareness among the youth via SMS by partnering with various telecom operators.
- To enroll, aspirants should give a missed call in the toll-free number – 1800-102-6000
- Prospective candidates will receive a call back to collect all your details, these details will be recorded and will be screened.
- Eligible candidates will be provided with the details in the nearest training centers and training will be issued for starting the training program.
- Eligible candidates must carry Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or Pan Card.
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas) Franchise
All the private training partners, corporate and Government affiliated need to go through the Central Accreditation and Affiliation process as defined by the guidelines to avail PMKVY Franchisee. Different cases will have different approaches by the committee.
The Registration fee for all the training centers will be Rs. 12000, Annual monitoring fee of Rs. 8000 also need to paid to monitor the activities of the training centers
Training centers also need to pay an Affiliation fee of Rs.1000 for every job role and the affiliation will provide training centers as per the job roles.
This Training Centers will be designed to deliver with a committed team and they provide government-sponsored programs with guidelines pertaining to respective authorities.
PMKVY Franchise will be given less priority and as per their performance it will either be converted to a dedicated training center or be phased out. The first level franchises are permitted to work on the PMKVY scheme.
The particular amount of due diligence is needed between PMKVY franchisee and Franchisor and a legal agreement should govern all franchisee and franchisor. NSDC will not interfere in operational and disputes between franchisee and franchisor.
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas) Project Guidelines
PMKVY will provide special projects for the students in Study centers to encourage training in specific areas. The premise of Government bodies, Industry or cooperate bodies.
it also encourages the candidate to have special job training which is necessary for the placements, projects are completely aligned to the common standard, A minor variation in the project with the approval of the committee can be done.
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas) Placement Guidelines
The main motto of PMKVY is to provide placements to every individual and cover the gap of human resources. Presently the country lacks skillful workforce, this scheme provides the industry with the skilled workforce who has aptitude and knowledge.
Eligibility for PMKVY Placement Payouts:
- The Training Centers of PMKVY Schema will place 50% of the successful certified candidates
- Training Centers should provide a letter of employment of the candidate, salary slips, and salary certificate under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) SCHEME.
- If a candidate wants to self-employed on PMKVY Scheme, they have to offer the Training Centers with their proof of additional earning, Trade License, Proof of enterprise set up, etc.
- Training Centers need to make a condition for post placement sessions on PMKVY Scheme.
- Training Centers will be discontinued if the placement rate is less than 50%.
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas) Certification:
Apart from Training the PMKVY scheme, the candidates also need to attempt for an assessment at the end of the Training schedule and certificates of merits will also give at the end of the training period based on the assessment.
SSC or NBSC will issue certificates to the successful candidates and they also provide 5 years accidental cover of Prime Minister Insurance Scheme to every candidate which costs Rs. 60/- and a successful candidate will be rewarded nearly Rs.8000 in PMKVY scheme.
If in case the candidate failed or absent, then they can avail reassessment during the whole period of the PMKVY scheme.
This all about PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) Franchises,