Pradhan Mantri Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a scheme which was launched by Honourable Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi in India on 15th July 2015, with a vision to skilled the Indian Youths and make them capable of working in various job roles. Nearly 219 job roles where chosen for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme under 34 sectors and the advantage of this course is that all the training partners are completely free of cost for the student.
The main motto of the scheme is to explore this scheme in the nation and ensure it benefited for all; a government has decided to take few training partners for better and quality implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme, these training partners will possess many roles and responsibilities among them as mentioned below.Sponsored Links:
Roles and Responsibilities of the Training Partners:
- Training Partners need to be enthusiastic towards the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) project.
- Training Partners should have a large circle of the people so that it might help for him for the better implementation of the project.
- Training Partners need to provide all the essential and possible help to the franchise in order to connect him with the government.
- Training Partners need to do proper branding of the project.
- Training Partner needs to create awareness among the people regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) project.
Centers Readiness/arrangement for getting endorsed
- Centers must be ready as per necessary equipment list for job roles, classroom size, trainer’s profile, classroom size, lab size etc as per SSC’s specifications. QCI will check these aspects as per the requirement of Accreditation Grading Metrics
- It is directed that the Training centers must start preparing their centers as per accreditation Standards Grading Metric and TCs are refers the received accreditation.
- Center inspection can be conducted by QCI; it will inspect the centers as per the CAAF details. CAAF has been designed as per Grading Metric. this CAAF will be available online
PMKVY Training Centre Registration Fee:Sponsored Links:
All Accredited TCs need to apply for process of Center association for respective job roles and this association will be offered by the respective SSCs
- Registration Fees of Rs 12000
- Annual Monitoring fees of Rs 8000
- Affiliation Fee of Rs 1000(each job role)
- Sector Fee of Rs 6000(each sector)
Minimum Education Qualification & Experience required for the Trainers & Training of Trainers (TOT)
The fact is that TOT is necessary requirement as per the Accreditation Standards Metrics, and it is advised that the TPs must contact the respective SSCs for organizing TOTs
For minimum qualification & experience for trainers click on the link here – http://www.muskanforall.com/pmkvy-downloads/Trainers%20Qualifications%20-%20219%20Job%20Roles.pdf
- scan copy of Pan Card
- Agreement (Original copy)
- Rent Deed/ Ownership certificate
- Address Proof
Steps to PMKVY Training Centers Registrations:Sponsored Links:
- Initially, download the Application Form for Establishment of New Associate Centers, Click on the given link- http://www.muskanforall.com/pmkvy-downloads/CENTRE-INFRA-FORM-PMKVY-2.0.pdf
- fill up the complete form with all details Accurately
- attach the required documents from the associate center as given above
- now, download the AC Agreement /MOU from the given link which is to be filled dually along with signature & stamp (http://www.muskanforall.com/pmkvy-downloads/AC-AGREEMENT-2016.pdf)
Process to signing AC Agreement / MOU:
- take a print of MOU on Rs 100 stamp paper
- Signature of representing authority on each page
- Signature of two witnesses from your side, name & designation of representing authority with sign
- Take a print out of center affiliation form, dually filled the information & send a copy of the same.
- after receiving, the scan copy will register your center with NSDC portal and then you can start enrolling
- you have to send the HARD copy of both documents through the post, at D-6/54, 3rd floor OPPOSITE RITHALA MORE, Sector – 6, Rohini Delhi-110085
- Once after receiving of hard copy of MOU & center Affiliation form, the authority will release the partner certificate &listing on website
- they also send a scanned copy of duly signed MOU to you
- on confirmation of assessment fees and batch formation from your side, course material & syllabus will be shared with you
This all about PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) Partners.